Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This "traditional" Tuscan EVOO blend comes from the region's 3 main varieties of olives: Frantoio (50%), Moraiolo (30%) and Leccino (approximately 20%). Olive oil is at the heart of the Mediterranean diet and this exceptional blend is best used in salads, pasta, roasted vegetables or served with bread.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Tuscany
- This 500ml bottle Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Tuscan is a blend of 3 Tuscan olives;
- 100% organic extra virgin olive oil ("EVOO") is estate bottled in Tuscany and topped with nitrogen to avoid having the oil come in contact with the air;
- This 2016 harvested EVOO has a shelf-life of no less than two years, but best consumed within 6 months after being opened;
- EVOO is considered a more great substitute for butter and at the heart of the Mediterranean diet
- Next time, rather than bring a bottle of wine to your host, why not try a bottle of Gourmet Living's Tuscan extra virgin olive oil?