White Balsamic Vinegar or Condimento Bianco
White balsamic vinegar or condimento bianco tends to be lighter and less viscous than balsamic vinegar of Modena that has been aged longer.
Great with salad and fish. Found below are product highlights
- Authentic white balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. Aged "condimento" made from exclusively Trebbiano grapes
- This white vinegar is best used in vinaigrettes for salad dressings. A useful condiment for home chefs.
- NO ADDITIVES. Consists only of barrel-aged balsamic wine must and Italian wine vinegar.
- Best used for a salad dressing or simply pour it over gently sauteed or poached fish.
- Experience the difference of barrel aged white balsamic vinegar in your cooking and share the news with your friends. This makes a wonderful gift.